Did you know that Staples has the newest trends and technology to help parents get their kids ready for for school? Staples has all your back to school supply needs for today’s fashion conscious and socially aware teens. They asked me if I could help get the word out for them. This is a paid review but I only share what I would buy for my family anyway. I have to say, the boys and I were pretty impressed.
They recently sent over a box filled with school supplies that were designed exclusively for Staples by students for students and some products that have a social impact. Jordan and I recorded a video just for you to show you these tools that help students address common classroom needs. Enjoy the video. (Just click on the picture to get it going.)
The Staples Back To School Supply List
- The Big Pen: Part of the Staples exclusive Designed by Students Collection, the Big Pen features interchangeable writing tips, zipper pockets for small accessories, a built-in pencil sharpener and an extra-large eraser. ($8.99)
- The Bag: Part of the Staples exclusive Designed by Students Collection, The Bag includes a fork and spoon combo in a hidden compartment in the handle. ($9.74)
- Me to We Wirebound Notebook: Help provide health care to someone in need while keeping notes organized. ($1.99)
- Me to We Journal: Made from 30% post-consumer waste paper, record your thoughts, ideas and dreams into this journal – then turn those words into action and help provide health care to someone in need. ($6.99)
- Staples® Maze Calcultor: Be a-MAZEd with this 8-digit calculator with maze game on back. ($4.99)
- Staples® Teen Vogue® Better® Binder: Exclusive to Staples! Show your true colors by adding extra fashion and flair to this durable and convenient binder with a rubberized spine to prevent splitting and strong easy-open rings. ($8.99)
- Glitter and Flow iPhone Case: Specially designed for iPhone 6, 5, and 5s, these cases bring beauty and glam to your smartphone while protecting it from scratches, dirt and bumps. ($12.99)
- Sharpie® eXtreme Permanent Marker, Extra Strength, Black, 4/pk: This Sharpie Permanent Marker has a durable strength tip that produces bolder lines that last longer. These Sharpie markers come in an assortment of bright colors that are ideal for any surface. The lines on these Sharpie colors are highly visible and won’t fade over time. Ideal for camping gear, sports gear, plastic and wood. This Sharpie pack is tough enough to withstand heavy use, but can also be used on delicate surfaces. The certified-nontoxic ink won’t smudge or wear off in sun or rain. ($7.99)
- Sharpie® Clear View Highlighters, Chisel Tip, Assorted, 3/pk: These Sharpie® Clear View Highlighters create clear and legible notes and the ink doesn’t smear. Highlighting precise sections is easy with this highlighter pack. You will not miss your mark when using a Sharpie® Clear View highlighter. ($5.99)
Staples has a 110% price match guarantee. If you’re in the store all you need to do is bring in proof of the qualifying lower price at another store like the sales circular. The store associate will match the sales price plus discount it by 10% of the difference! You can learn more about their 110% price match guarantee for online purchases on their website.
As you can see from the video Jordan really loved the Big Pencil. He and Logan were fighting over who gets to keep it all morning long! This is a product that was designed by students for students. Staples has a cute little video on their site showing the design process.
I liked the Me to We paper notebook and journal. Every purchase of a Me to We product makes a positive impact in a Free The Children community overseas, like clean water, school supplies and healthy meals. Look for your unique impact code on every product, and enter it online at TrackYourImpact.com to see where in the world you helped make a difference.
The boys and I were pretty impressed with the quality of the products we received. They all seem pretty sturdy, are colorful and fun, and lived up to the hype. What school supply product do you think you would like to own?
With that being said, it is time to bring on the giveaway! Mom Buzz Media bloggers have partnered with Staples to bring you this $300 gift card Multi-Winner giveaway! 5 lucky readers will each get a gift card from Staples! One will get a $100 gift card and the other 4 will get $50 gift cards!
Disclaimer: This post was created in partnership with Mom Buzz Media. I received promotional items to assist with my post and promotions. This giveaway is in no way associated with any social media website and is Facebook compliant. 5 winners will be chosen at random and emailed. These winners will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will have to be chosen. US Residents only please. Ends 11:59 CST on 8/27.