THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
IT’S HERE! The Math-U-See Giveway that you have been waiting for is here! When I was approached by Math-U-See to do a giveaway on LJSkool I said absolutely! I personally have loved their program for a very long time. It wasn’t our first choice of a math curriculum but we soon came to realize it was the right fit for so many reasons. We have used other math resources with Math-U-See but have consistently used their online resources and loved when they updated their website. Math-U-See loves us, too! They chose us as one of their top 5 blogs and we were honored and humbled. You can listen to me blather away here in this video OR read ALL of the rules below. (Can you tell that it is really, really humid here in Pittsburgh? Just sayin’.)
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
Here’s the thing, I really do not like all those “like me here, there, and everywhere” kind of contests. We would be blessed if you followed us on social media but we want you to do that because that’s where you are and want to connect with us, too. [note note_color=”#FED363″ radius=”17″]
Our Giveaway Rules:
- The giveaway is open to US residents ages 18 and older.
- The giveaway ends on Sunday, August 17, 2014, at 11:59 pm EST.
- To enter the giveaway, leave a comment answering the question below.
- Only one comment per household per post.
- Duplicate or “extra” comments or comments left after the giveaway ends will be deleted.
- The winner will be chosen at random using the plug-in And the Winner Is.
- The winner will be sent an email within 24 hours of the end of the giveaway. The winner will have 24 hours to respond with the requested information.
- If the information isn’t received within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- The information will be sent to Math-U-See so your full set (1 Teacher’s Guide, 1 DVD, and 1 Student Workbook) of a level of your choice can be shipped can be shipped.
Ready to enter? Let’s go! Leave a comment below (scroll down to “Speak Your Mind”) by answering one of these questions:
- What did you find helpful about my post?
- What questions would you like to ask me regarding how my family uses Math-U-See?
- How has Math-U-See helped you to give your child great math lessons?
THE GUEST BLOGGERS & WHEN THEIR POSTS WILL GO LIVE
|MONDAY’s post||LISA KEVA – Tales of a Homeschool Family(this post is LIVE – go there for a second entry.)|
|WEDNESDAY’s post||DAWNITA FOGLEMAN -Fogleman Forerunner(this post is LIVE – go there for a third entry)|
|FRIDAY’s post||JANELLE KNUTSON – JanelleKnutson.com|
[/table] [note note_color=”#FED363″ radius=”17″]To learn more about Math-U-See you can watch their free pre-recorded webinars, receive their newsletters, or try out one of their e-learning applications. If you have any suggestions or requests, please email them using this form.[/note] Be sure to check out all of our MATH posts! * How to teach your kids to be a Math Ninja – Even if they struggle with math * How Playing With LEGOs Can Lead to a Career…Playing With LEGOs * Visnos – Online Fraction Game